Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday 1/18/12

Shandi is sick, threw up sometimes last night or this morning. Dylan said she made herself sick. When I questioned if he saw her do it he says, "no, but (gave a day which I promptly forgot) she said she would make herself throw up so she wouldn't have to go to school."

I said, "Well if that's the case, her mom will catch up with her sooner or later. It's not my problem."

Also, Shandi is now wanting to go to T-town school where there is more help for her. I don't think her thinking is the help though. I think she's thinking the people will be nicer there and the truth is, as we all know, people are people everywhere.

Need to pick up W2's for church employees today, make copies of resumes and check on the nursery stuff. Prayer meeting tonight so need to find out who is conducting that and if I need to write a check.



--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: