Saturday, January 7, 2012

morning 1/7/12

How did everyone sleep? I think I slept well.
I hope Joy slept well and aces this test. I am sure she is experiencing some anxiety this morning but knowing our Joy she will do great. She's a smart woman.

I plan to open up the nursery, run the drip lines on the ferns, maybe do a bit of outside hand watering then work on the church financial report, make a trip to WalMart, maybe clean some in the spare room.

Shandi spent the night with us. I had closed up the hide-a-bed, washed the sheets and comforter and put them away. She got them out, made the bed, this morning she folded up the sheets and comforter and put them away. Neat, huh? Now I haven't looked to see how well she folded them.

I've had a bout with my stomach this morning. Off and on for a few weeks I've experienced short cramping spells with the end results of a serious potty run. This morning I had a scrambled egg/cheese and grits for breakfast. Within an hour I was cramping severely. This went on for about 15 minutes until finally I had a good set. Now I feel washed out.

This isn't anything new. It's happened all my life. Sometimes the cramps manifest themselves as anal spasms. Honestly, I can deal with the stomach cramps rather than the anal spasms.

Anyway--that's my plans so far for the day.

l,
k

--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: