Friday, January 6, 2012

Morning 1/6/12

Morning world.
Pam, I'm considering your suggestions. G'pa just left with the young Casey taking her to T-town to register and I assume get the rest of her stuff to take to his house. Sweet--I got my way--feelings from that direction this morning.
Dylan is excited because he will have a room all to himself now for sure. Casey was supposed to stay with Ana leaving him with the room, but no, that would have been nice of her so she insists in that syrupy/manipulative/conniving way of hers that she must stay up there to help her mom and moves in on Dylan.

I've signed/folded and stuck in the envelopes all the contributions records. I only have a few addresses to find. Can't figure out why they weren't already in the program, but oh well.

There are a couple I need to double check the contributions as it doesn't seem to be enough ...then again, that may be all they gave.

Last year this one man came back on me twice about his. His name is Dale, his brother's name is Doyle. The tiny line on the deposit slip makes it hard to write so it's easy to read and it being my first year, I read Dale to be Doyle and attributed 2 contributions to Dale's brother. I have double checked that this year. Granted there will be someone else.

I plan to work on a calendar for our church clerk. She needs one a certain size. Check to see if bank statements have come in so I can start on the financial statement. Find the box the contribution records go in and organize them for placing on the entry table. Return address those that have to be mailed and stamp them. Do the inside handwatering and I have a customer that is supposed to come to look at crab apple trees...suppose to being the operative word.

Eyes still burn, but I am convinced that is allergy. My nose is running....been taking some sinus meds; OTC, Walmart's brand of Tylenol sinus congestion stuff, using my Refresh drops and at night my ointment. Maybe I need some allergy eye drops.

I've eaten my scrambled egg with cheese, taken my meds and drank my coffee.

The bus stop has gone from 5 kids to 3 in less than a school year....Anna D left several months ago; Casey leaving now so that leaves Ana, Shandi and Dylan to board the bus. 3 kids-5 days, wonder how they will balance that out of who gets on first and who gets on first 2 days a week. I think I will leave them to that and see what they come up with.

BTW--Ana's bf broke up with her to go back with the gf he had before her, which happens to be one of Ana's best friends at school. LOL...Wrong move on the dumb male's part. The two girls have teamed up to teach him a lesson. I love it. They are so loving planning how to pull the wool over his eyes and beat him at his own game.

Off to face the day.

l,
k

--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: