Thursday, January 12, 2012

killer sinus headache

Lordy what an experience. One I hope does not happen again.
I mixed up my sinus wash and did that little chore. Immediately following the washing, while I still had my head leaned forward allowing the water to completely drain out, my head starting hurting as bad as it has ever hurt, a drawing, excruciating pain across the forehead and drawing across the sinus area below the eyes.

Ugggh....

I went on and used the nose spray, fixed me a bite of breakfast, took my decongestant and now the pain is down to a dull ache and pressure. I hope this goes away soon. I have plenty to do today.

I want to--finish washing  our clothes. Terry's work clothes are in the dryer, mine are in the washer. I took all my bed clothes off to wash as they smell like dog.
I want to completely finish the financial statement which means I am going to attempt to access the Primeracia account they have online...I'll have to set up an account. I want the updated balance for December's statement and we don't have the paper copy yet. I have a Pastor Search meeting tonight. We thought we had a dinner meeting with a prospect, but when our chair person called to confirm the time and place he said he was talking with another church and didn't feel right about meeting with us at this time.

That is two who have cancelled on us. I can only assume they were not the man for our church.
I also need to walk to the nursery and check some young plants to be sure they dont' need watering, call and order some baby plants...not many but a few and start putting together the tax stuff for the business and get the tax stuff for the church finished up...I just got the last piece of info on a preacher who has supplied for us last night. We jokingly traded his check for the January Bible Study for my W-9.

Hahahaha....as I bent over to dig that W-9 form out of my tote since I can never remember the names of these forms, my sinus started pouring yet again and my head ache has eased off. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Oh and I gathered up the garbage and need to take it out. I've sprinkled a bit of baking soda deodorizer into the bottoms of the garbage cans since Terry wants to spit darn tobacco juice in them..I do use bags, but I'm hoping the deodorizer will help that tobacco stink.

And another thing....we are probably about to have a huge controversy within our Courthouse. The Tax Collector-Peggy Hillburn-fired long time employee Shirley Dillon this week or could have been last week. I haven't read the newspaper to find out why but part is because she is politicking for the tax collector position while working in the tax collector's office.

Aside from that, she is one hateful, rude bitch. If one were to poll 150 people there would only be 50 who would give her a positive review and that is because either they are family or otherwise connected to her. When my yankee friend lived here he accused me of being prejudiced because she is black. I told him no, I'm prejudiced because she is hateful. Well when he went in to buy a tag for his car, he came out and said he was wrong, she was a bitch!!!

But because she is black and the Tax Assessor/Collector is white, I am sure knowing Shirley, the NAACP, and any other organization that fights for the rights of the blacks will be involved in this one.

And that appears what is going on in Walthall County today
l,
k

--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: