Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday, 1/14/12

Just two more days and I turn the big 6-0. Yep, 60. How about that. Sounds strange, but at least I can turn it, or I think I can live that long. Planning to take off for the coast tomorrow after church and spend a night down there away from the drama and such; just soaking up some solitude and me time with hubby, eating some crab legs and other seafood. Yeah. Yummy.

Did my normal computer/coffee then breakfast and med thing this morning. Piddled on the computer until I thought the temp was above freezing. It was 26 when I got up.
BJ and I went and turned off valves so we could turn on pumps and get water going to the shrub yard and houses. Terry left at 6 going to help Bruce and Charles kill a hog. I had put on a loaf of bread to take over there around lunch.

I wasted some time installing a printer and the wireless adapter on an old computer thinking I could bring my heavy duty from the store up here, then remembered that I didn't want to re-install the tag printer and software on the older computer. I think it was already on it but I had removed it.

BJ and I watered, then we left with the loaf of bread and took it to the shed. We left there and made the round to Lynn's, the church's accountant and left him the employee info for the W2's, then back home.

I played on the computer and changed sprinklers, chatted with Terry and BJ when they took a break from cutting firewood which Terry came home to do before the game started.

Stacie had left before noon going to walmart to check the tires on the truck. She wasn't home by dark and all sorts of crazy thoughts ran through my mind. Around 7:30 she came in and stopped to explain to me where she had been--with her boyfriend and why. I thanked her.

Casey was home for the weekend and came down to visit with me. That made me feel good. I do miss the kid just a little.

Sandy and i talked a bit then I called Connie and we talked for over an hour.

I finally got a shower around 10.

I am tired.



--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: