Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1/10/12 Out of pocket a lot

I've been MIA for a while. I had another spell with my stomach last night and went to bed around 6. I slept off and on all night. Those episodes simply whipe me out especially when more than 1 a day hit and I had 3 yesterday.

Yesterday evening I had a long, calm talk with Stacie, laying out the pay options for the bills--CJ and BJ were gone car shopping. Some of the things I said to Stacie were ...if you can't manage what little money you have and show me you are trying to pay what you can, then you can do without Direct TV and internet satellite. You can use your phone to connect to the internet and push comes to shove, you can do without that too. I assured her I intended to have the same conversation with CJ and BJ, but it just worked out that she was here and the topic came up. I showed her our figures and she agreed with them.

I told her I knew CJ was planning to find a place to live and that she had given me 200.00 already this month toward bills and we would figure out the rest for this month...but this needed to be in place for next month. I told Stacie that even if CJ and hers left, and what Stacie contributed was not the full amount of the bills, at least it was an effort. There was much more said, but I won't detail it.

Today I was slated to go with her and Shandi to a hearing before a Social Security judge concerning her disability. This was held in Hattiesburg so off we went, leaving home around 8. We got there a little before 9:30, and after being searched and scanned and signed in, we waited for some lady to come talk with us. After that, she spoke with the judge and Stacie went in alone; then Stacie came out and I went in. He only asked me a few questions concerning how Shandi learns, what difficulties she has, etc...then he brought Stacie and Shandi in and said that he wanted another evaluation on Shandi before making his determination.

We left and grabbed a bite to eat, then went to Target where we walked around and looked at a lot of stuff but bought nothing. We went next door to the Dollar Tree and found Shandi some razor's with 6 or 7 in the pack for a dollar and I got her and Ana some more sparkley bobby pins.

Then on toward home. I stopped in at Walgreens and got me a good --according to the pharmacist---decongestant. I started one then, came home and fixed up my nasal rinse, did that..when I took a shower and the water got steaming hot I wet the rag and laid it on my face and steamed my sinus. They are driving me bonkers...full, achy, head feels huge, ears feel stopped up. the pharmacist said if this doesn't help, then go see a doctor that I may have a plug...where the sinus gets plugged and will not drain.

Then home...where I've caught up on a few emails, showered and gotten ready for Bible Study tonight. If I don't start feeling too bad I will go.

l,
k

--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: