Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13/2012 organization

Terry didn't have to go into work until 9 due to the extreme cold today. It was in the mid 20's when we got up this morning. Pretty cold for south Ms. if you ask me...but then you didn't.

Drank my coffee, fixed a bite of breakfast, watched BJ scold Dylan for some infraction. Dylan has ADD/ADHD and does what kids with that diagnoses does, plus he's a boy and a boy who has been drug from pillar to post for all his life. He simply does things. He had asked dad for some spending money, then took off and went digging in some jar for some money. When dad told him not to he stormed out of the house and took off down the hill, broke arm, damaged knee and all. Kinda funny in a way.

Stacie took Ana to school to talk with Mr. Boyd and the teachers who give a hoot. Yesterday was a bad day for Ana. She was writing a note to her friend about her dark feelings and sometimes wanting to commit suicide...just sharing feelings; some of which in one sense are normal for kids her age, talking about feeling like killing one's self is a form of expression for some. When Stacie checked Ana out for counseling she gave the note to Indyia to give to Crystal and Indyia read it and then the whole class got to read it and then the teachers got involved and finally the principal called me. I let Stacie know, she replied Ana had already talked to her about it and was talking about it in counseling. When I came in from my meeting, Ana explained it all to me. SOOOOOO, Stacie takes Ana to school today to assure them that it is being taken care of.

Stacie, CJ and BJ are to run to Sandy's and get a freezer. She has an upright one that isn't frost free that I thought they might could use and she is giving it away. Terry has now left for work and I plan to go check on plants, see if I need to water or if it can wait until tomorrow when it will be warmer. I need to go finish copying the financial statement, copy some resumes we have and I really need to go to town and pay the taxes.

We will see what all I get done today.

Yesterday I got the clothes washed, baked bread, cooked veggie soup, finished the financial statement and the employee info statement, attended a meeting and checked the plants, along with a few other small jobs.

Fairly productive for an old sick woman.


--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: