Wednesday, July 27, 2011

what a life

Laudy-mussy. Life is filled with crooks & turns and ups & downs.
We had a nice weekend at the coast visiting with Judy & Robert. Saturday we spent the day at the outlet mall, shopping, looking, talking and enjoying the day. Judy took us to Sicily's for pizza when we left the mall, then we came home. By now Stacie & CJ had made it down.

Sunday was busy preparing for Robert's 70th birthday party, after which we left coming home. Monday was a normal day--no help showed up. I suppose when they watch the nursery for a day or two then they are supposed to have a day off. Hahahaha, I've already put in a day's work by the time either of them get up here. Oh well, with my health I am praying and preparing for changes in the nursery business anyway. DIL talks constantly about IF she had this amount of money or that amount of money she would build/buy/whatever. Terry and I think she is hinting for us to build them a house, which isn't going to happen in my lifetime. Been there, done that, own the t-shirt and the financial scars to prove it.

Rather than throwing my usual fit and reminding TA once again that if she wants this business she needs to show me how much she wants it, I kept quiet, did my job, went home later than usual and put up peppers. Supposedly she had gathered okra and fiddled with the horse helping get her back in the makeshift pen..which is yet another story. Who buys a horse when they can't afford to buy/build/rent their own place to live? Only my son and his women. They honestly think they can keep a horse inside a nylon string pen? Come on people! Yet again Tuesday morning and this morning the horse is out again. I told them yesterday they had to do something with the horse. Of course they jumped right on that one!!!!!

As Terry left for work today he discovered the horse out, knocked on TA's door but got no response so came and told me about it. I went and opened the door, called and called and finally Anna D raised her head from the bed. I told her and she said ok. In a few minutes I went back and found her sound asleep. I woke her again and told her to either get up and put the horse in or I was shooting him. I asked where her mom was and was told they had gone to La last night, didn't I know? No, I knew they were going today, but not last night. I hate not knowing things. When I say something she will fling her hands and ramble on about forgetting and thinking she told me and blah, blah, blah. God help me!!!!

Yesterday evening Terry had an appointment for his year eye exam, which went great. As we sat there waiting for the doctor, who should walk in but Jack & Sherry. Jack is having problems with his eye and had gone to the ear/nose/throat doctor on Monday. He was no better so he came to the eye doctor. I do need to check and see what the doctor said. Anywho, of course I had to sit and listen to Sherry's ramblings while Terry say the eye doctor. At least she didn't get all fired up over anything.

My case worker for my disability called yesterday to ask me some questions. As we talked she says in a whisper--I got you back approved so I need to work up your case. Then she said, "did you hear me?" I said that heard I got you...so she repeated it. I thanked her very much and answered her questions. I am afraid to hope too much, to share too much just in case I misunderstood her. I figure I will know in a few days or hopefully I will.

No comments: