Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Life

I have decided that ups & downs are normal for me. I used to get all happy and excited over specific things--a trip away from home, a new piece of furniture, a new anything...yadda, yadda, yadda. Now I have come to the conclusion that life is simply that--LIFE--ups, downs, good, bad, pretty, ugly, happy, sad--nothing stays the same, and the best I can do is go with the flow.

I don't fret over the mood swings too much until or unless they become severe. Even the things that might would bring up my mood are short lived in themselves. Once the euphoria of the shopping, the food, the decorating, the project, etc, etc is finished, over, the mood drops again. It's sort of like a drug addict/alcoholic--one drink does it for a while, then it takes 2, then 3 and so on....:)

Wow, I sound pretty pessimistic this morning...can pessimism be pretty? LOL
I am not pessimistic. I am just being realistic. I think.

I just don't feel well. I think I am over worked or maybe have a bit of bronchial stuff going on since I am sore in my lung area; maybe I am just discouraged over the doctor's diagnosis/decision and having to deal with disability and medicaid and all the governmental beauracracy (crap can't spell that word this morning)...but I have put up a sign at work that says--July-Sept open 8 AM to 12 PM. Will close in the afternoon due to excessive heat. If you need to buy anything between 12 & 5 call >>>>>>>>>and I put the house number.
It was wonderful yesterday to spend time in the house cleaning a bit, then I went to the church and got all the financial statement done. Whoo hooo

No comments: