Sunday, July 10, 2011

day of rest

I don't plan to work hard at all today. I am so tired. Friday was spent gathering up information for Disability and a visit to the Herbalist in town. When I came in Friday evening I learned that TA's son was bringing a woman home with him, a woman who isn't his wife. Terry and I handled that quite well, apologies were made to me for not informing me, although last night as we sat on the porch excuses were made as to why they chose to not tell me at all.

Yesterday I watered at work, dug through some deeds and found what I think might be an error, thanks to the Medicaid/Disability worker; then came home and put up 30 pints of salsa, 7 quarts of tomatoes, and 10 jars of juice while Terry put up 15 pints of figs. The kids cooked, I ate, showered and collapsed in bed. I do believe I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

No comments: