Tuesday, September 27, 2011

News, good I think

Hmmm, Saturday morning Bob came in to break the cardinal rule he has of not passing on gossip. He came in to tell me that TA mentioned they --she, Robby and AnnaD may be moving back to Tickfaw where her home is. He wanted me to know so that when Robby came in I wouldn't jump the gun with my *she does nothing, got to do something or move* conversation.

Sunday after church, Robby and TA came in from Tickfaw, where they had spent the night, TA having picked Robby up from there the day before. He had to be in for a court date Monday on an old charge.

He mentioned that they were thinking of moving. I said I thought it was a wonderful idea and we moved on in the conversation.

Yesterday he spent the day in court and getting his license reinstated and during the day his boss called. He is to go to work on Monday in New Orleans driving a truck on the yard and will need to drive into work each day. So they are in the process of getting utilities turned on and bare necessities moved to Tickfaw.

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Doing happy dance


--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: