Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ATT again

We have always had spotty service here. Way back with our first cell phone we went with Cellular South and had hardly any service. then we went to Cingular, which had good service but was bought out by AT&T. In the meantime, Cellular South put up a tower right down the road from us and our service dropped considerably. We would have service some, but still moments of no service and Terry and i seldom could call each other and get through. usually it was the ...wireless customer is not available...message.

Last week my friend and I went to the Public Service Commissionar site and complained about AT&T. I received an email from Drahos, Danin S and associate from the office of the AT&T President with his number. I didn't have time to call because of the situation with CJ, and the dude called me. We spoke a while about our spotty service and the assured me he would check into it. Service picked up for a few days. Then over the weekend service dropped. No service at all. I think maybe the weather took out a tower in some way, but I don't know. I gave my friend the #, she called and spoke to a lady who told her she might as well go with another carrier because it wasn't going to get any better than it was.

I plan to call the Public Service Commissioner tomorrow and see what they say. I called the Drahos fellow today and left a voice mail but of course he didn't return my call. I will call him back tomorrow also. I will call him daily until I speak with him.

I don't want to switch companys because no other company can offer me what I have at the price I pay. I would be paying at least 20-50 more a month for what I have. If I am forced to go with another company, then I will shut off my land line and use that money to pay the difference in the wireless plans. I keep the land line because of faxing and the credit card machine, but I bet I can figure how to accept cc via internet hookup if I need to--and then again, I may not need to worry about that.


--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: