Saturday, September 3, 2011

cj and stuff

One would think that occasionally an old couple, such as Terry and I, could make a trip away from home and have the plantation watched over. Wrong!
We had planned to go spend the Labor Day Weekend with Judy and Robert. TA was to watch the nursery. Well, CJ is sick, very sick, being transferred to Jackson and TA left for Oklahoma to visit with Robby last night.

CJ--wreck on August 8, bruised ribs, trip to La a few days later, came back covered in flea bites, a week later diagnosed with bronchitis and urinary tract infection, Wednesday admitted to hospital with limited function of right arm and leg. MRI, cat scans, spinal taps..so far all inconclusive but the MRI did show some suspicious spots. The neurologist in McComb won't be in till next week, so they send her to Jackson to be looked at.

TA, I confronted her Thursday about leaving the nursery while I was away and going to OK. She finally asked if she stayed and watered Saturday morning could she leave them. I agreed. Instead, after I left going to the coast, she talked Stacie into covering for her and she and her daughter left Friday evening. Stacie, broke foot, best friend in serious condition, left with 4 younguns to watch, horse to feed, dogs to tend and a nursery to watch. I don't think so.

And Lee, lets not forget Lee, who is dumping buckets of water all over us now.

Sigh. I am back home with a swollen throbbing nose...some sort of viral thing going on with my sinus. A sore inside my nose that hurts like hell.

--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: