Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, September 22, 2008

Well, Shan has still be sick today, running fever and laying around sleeping. Hopefully she will begin to feel better by tomorrow. I've devised a way to get her medicine down her. I mix it with strawberry figs and put it in a medicine cup. She then shoots it down like a shot of tequilla. Works for her and definitely works for me!!!!!!!!

Got Ana's computer booted up to the desktop finally. It had been giving me the 'invalid diskette' insert boot diskette/a.
Well thanks to help from a computer group, I got into the bios and disabled the floppy drive from booting. When I saved my changes and exited, it booted right up to the desktop. I restarted and she booted up again. I shut it down to hook the modem back up, and she booted again. Yah-rah!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: