Sunday, September 28, 2008

haircuts and Olive Garden


Saturday morning began with hair styling. I braided both girls hair in little tiny braids all over their head so when it dried and we took it down it would be wavy. First I did Ana's, then Shandi's. I also french braided their mom's hair.

Then my sis came out with her kids for me to cut 12 year old Hannah's hair. Hannah's hair was long and extremely thick and curly. I cut it in layers, and shortened it. She looked a lot better when it was finished and I believe she will take better care of her hair.

Then we watered everything. As I watered, Terry came and motioned for me to come look. Ana had fallen asleep with her head down on my desk. I figured she was emotionally worn out, having been so thoroughly disappointed by her father on Thursday, then he called on Saturday and only wished her a Happy Birthday. He didn't offer to come go out with her for her birthday meal.

After we had all gotten dressed, we gave Ana her gifts. I had gotten her a High School Musical outfit, and between her mom, two aunts and grandmother, she got 35.00. She was a happy camper then, so we loaded up and headed to Hattiesburg.

There we dined on various entree's from the menu at Olive Garden. I got chicken marsala, Ana got a combo dish with lasagna, and a couple other things. Terry got the same thing I did, Brenda got seafood pasta, Shan got pizza and Beth got some sort of stuffed chicken dish. We all enjoyed what we got, and could have enjoyed it more if it hadn't been so cold in there. Brrrr.

Then we stopped by WalMart on the way home and Ana took some of her money and bought herself a pink leapord pants and jacket. She calls it her cheetah outfit. She also spent 3 dollars on her sister a necklace, which I thought was really nice of her.

No comments: