Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday evening going down

Well the close of a wonderful was quite a shocker. Pancake breakfast, church this morning, pleasant evening making dip for SB and then back to church for a great Discipleship training class.
CJ had picked me up a few things when she bought groceries and invited me to eat gumbo after supper. I rode up by there to deliver some book covers Dana had sent Dylan and get some gumbo...both vehicles were there. I knocked, walked in, living room light on, door toward Stacie and Shandi's rooms closed, so I opened it. The light was on in Stacie's room, light was on in the bathroom, but no sounds so I threw the covers on the couch and came home. As I drove down the hill I spotted CJ and BJ coming up the hill. I roll down the window and they say...I'm sorry. I say for what? "Oh, you don't know?" they say. I replied in the negative so we come on to my house where they proceed to tell me that when Stacie came in, Casey was in the bathroom washing her hair out from MORE color and one thing led to another and Stacie lost her cool, yelling at Casey. When CJ says don't yell at my daughter, Stacie gets up in her face screaming and hollering, licks/slaps/punches are passed and BJ has to separate them, closing the door to Stacie's area and holding it closed.

They left and came down here. Stacie was holed up in her room as usual, pouting that she feels she is being run out of her house.

Then Ana tells me that on the way from Jamie's , Stacie is all over the road. Ana had offered to drive home, but Jamie wouldn't let her. Ana said her mom was asleep and Jamie woke her up. Stacie weaves and wobbles until they get to Union, about 7 miles from here and then lets Ana drive the rest of the way home.

I listen, I don't say much, finally they (CJ and family) take the chance that Stacie is asleep and go back home. So far all is quiet.



--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: