Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lessons learned

Another Saturday spent with the girls at the ball park. It was a beautiful, cool sunny day, the girls did well with their cheering and nothing out of the ordinary happened. There was plenty of interesting conversation and lively chatter to occupy the hours, along with watching the games and the cheerleaders.

We have permission from the band director to use the concession stand at salem next week, however the principal wants some other school organization to use it. We can use Tylertown's but we have to sign a statement claiming we will pay for any damages to the new track that was put in last year. We're debating that one. Hopefully we can convince the Salem principal to allow us the use of their concession stand, and therefore raise the money for the girls' trophys.

After Ana's last game, we walked over to the school for the Fall Fest they had. They rode the horses and bounced in the air bouncy thing, and slid down the slide, got their faces painted and generally had a good time.

Stacie was off today, so she was present for all the festivities, although she wasn't in the best of moods this morning.

Tonight, I uploaded some photos to my walmart site taken today of the cheering. Then I had a few more of the Halloween pics to upload but it refused to open the tool to do so. Finally after about 45 frustrating minutes, I decided to email them, as this is a new function made available to us. Shoot, while I continued to surf, the pics arrived, my notice arrived in my inbox to add them to my account. I clicked the link, added them, opened the temp folder, chose organize, move and moved those beauties into the folder I wanted them in with no hassle at all.

My getting frustrated has shown me an easier way of doing what I had been doing. Thank you Lord for lessons learned.

No comments: