Friday, November 16, 2012

day thus far

Okey dokey...rode my 3 miles on my bike after eating breakfast with Shandi--Ana didn't want any. Ran to town to exchange the oil filter for the tractor, went to Walmart and got Cat Food and Ana some Pepper's; Dr that is....stopped by the bank and put Terry's check in, home. 
Let the couch out, made the hide a bed up, swept the room, then the rest of the house; blew the leaves off the patio, emptied the litter pan and washed the breakfast dishes. Then I rested a few before walking to the greenhouse to water the plugs I should be filling baskets for...I only need 52 more, but I'm out of that kind of energy; cut me up an apple for lunch and have checked emails and played a few games while waiting on time to go to the church to meet with our prospective preacher..oh and I wrote the monthly pay checks.

Later gaters

--
The only way out is through. The only way to heal the pain is to embrace the pain.
--Fritz Perls

No comments: