Tuesday, June 12, 2012

VBS2

It's raining here, just a misting rain, but rain. Electric went out last night sometimes...Terry was called out to help cut a tree off the road where the high winds had blown it down. Don't know when the power came back on, but woke at 6 to that modern utility we know not how to live without. :D

We have adventures here today also. Ana is to get a rabbit, a blue dutch, whatever that is. However, before we get it there is to be an understanding...rabbit; stay home and tend it. No rabbit, get to spend days on end with friends at their home.

I have an appointment to get my hair cut after lunch. I had text my beautician Saturday. She replied last night with...no excuse for not answering your request; but if you still want ME to cut your hair, anytime will work for me.

No problemo....I know how it feels to just not want to fool with anyone.

Then tonight VBS.

Have a good one out there.


--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: