Wednesday, December 7, 2011

caj

Kids, teenagers...tempers, opinions....

I hate when I allow a child to push my buttons.

This 15 year can do just that. Nothing pleases her. She's always right. She has an answer for everything. She's conniving, manipulative, and sometimes vicious.

She is pissed because Ana copied something she is doing. She refuses to tell me for whatever reason. Just to piss me off, I think. Just because she thinks I always take up for Ana and I do, unless Ana is wrong.

I reminded her that copying is a form of flattery.

She clams up.

She takes the granola bars and special k bars that her mom bought for both of the girls up to the house, leaving Ana with nothing to snack on. She refuses to talk to Ana or me. She accuses Ana of locking herself in the shed but of course she (C) doesn't. She stays with her mom because her mom needs someone to help her and she does that unlike Ana who doesn't care about her mom (according to what C said). Ana pointed out that every time she goes to see her mom, CJ is always piled up on the bed with Stacie. C denies this, of course. C always denies any and everything anyone says that doesn't fit into her realm of what is true.

I pointed out that I didn't like hearing her talk about the shed because it was as much her idea as it was Ana's.

She can't wait until they move. She hates it here. She has hated it here since the first day she walked through my door. She has had an attitude from day one. She uses her mom and the guilt her mom feels for all the things her daughter accuses her of--moving her from Brooklyn school system to Tylertown, moving her from Tylertown to Salem...she hates it here.

I let her get to me. I told her she had always had an attitude and I was tired of it. I told her she didn't like anywhere she was and she yelled back that yes she did. She loved T-town and her grandpa's and she wanted to go back there. She hated it here.

I asked what had Ana done that pissed her. She wouldn't answer. I asked why. She said she didn't want to tell me. She said it was none of my business. I said it was when they brought their angry feelings into my house. I said I could feel the tension and it bothered me. I said I wanted to know because unless I knew I didn't know who to 'side' with, since SHE always accused me of taking Ana's side.

I told her I would tell her mother. She said she didn't care.
She always takes her cell phone to school. They are not supposed to. She got caught last week. Of course it wasn't her fault, she wasn't texting, she was looking for her nose ring in her pocket and the teacher thought she was texting so the teacher searched her. Before school let out she raised enough money from her friends to get the phone back. She calls her mom and her mom has Stacie take her to school to get the money (25.00) and get the phone back. Mom says she won't have her phone for a while. By the time school let out and she got home, mom gave her the phone back. Of course, she has to have the phone. After all she has an alarm on it and she wakes up D and A and S and she has to have it to remind her to take her meds.

Her mom is always accusing A of having a cocky attitude. In fact it is her own daughter who has the attitude.

*sigh*

Can I say I don't know that I like this girl?

No comments: