Wednesday, August 3, 2011

insurance and elections

Local elections were yesterday, Bruce ran for supervisor, if he wins the slot, Terry will have a full time job short of the board of Supervisors not hiring someone to replace him. Bruce will face a run off with Milton Dunaway in 2 weeks, then he will go up against Clark McKenzie in November. Pray, pray, pray.

I got my notice from Medicaid yesterday. I have been approved for working disability and have a medicaid number now. I will be able to afford whatever is needed to get me well. Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord.

This is Wednesday, August 3. As of today, I've not seen a single one of TA's bunch or herself up here to help me. James gets a disability check each month and their MO is to stay on the road until that money is spent. No word to anyone on why they aren't helping. Nothing, Nadda. 2 more weeks and I will have more assurance as to whether I can shut this place down or not.

Robby didn't go to work today. Figures. He claims it was part time anyway.



--
In three words I can sum up everything
I've learned about life:
It goes on.
--Robert Frost

No comments: