Wednesday, March 27, 2013

fingers and fingers

Thank the Lord we got a good report on Terry's fingers today. They still look rough, but the doc thinks they just might heal right on up.

Lord, we need you to heal another kind of finger--the kind that points out the faults of others and covers unkind words spoken and secrets shared. I never thought that grown women would act that way, especially grown Christian women.

Oh such a need for a broken and contrite spirit. Lord help me to look at my own self and weed out the faults and sins that reside within; help me to not strike out when hurt or ignored; help me to always focus on you and the price you paid on Calvary for my sins. Lord, help me to be more like you. Forgive me for my failures just today, help me to grow stronger in my walk with You.

Amen

--
The 3 C's of life
Choice, chance, change
Make a choice
To take a chance
or life never changes.

No comments: