Tuesday, May 15, 2012

writing complaint letters

Last week I shared about the horrible day I had on the phone with CSpire and Samsung trying to resolve the issue of Ana's locked phone. Again and again I was in contact with voices on the phone that contradicted the previous voices I had spoken with.

On Thursday I sent out 2 letters; 1 to CSpire Corp and the other to CSpire regional.

Today I received a phone call from a man, Darrell, from CSpire Corp. He apologized for the issue I had, enquired as to which store the phone was taken into and who fixed it. He also gave me a month's credit on the phone bill for Ana's phone to make up for the worry and aggravation I had endured.

He stated that if a rep in the store knew what to do to resolve the lock issue, then reps on the phone should also know.

He was very nice and even gave me his phone number.

l,
k

--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: