Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday

Already loaded 14 flats of watermelons for the farmer we grow them for; dumped some mostly dead stuff, cleaned up and pruned some stuff and moved it...am trying to get the shrubs and trees neat and together so it's easier to tend them.

Will water later on.

Stacie finally got a bit of settlement from her wreck back last August. She bought a motorcycle of all things. I have nothing to say regarding that choice.

I see CJ is up there this morning. Wonder what is up with that, but will wait to worry. I told Stacie the Jan/Lisa story and ended with--the moral of this telling is this; you pay your bills, you be honest and you can live in the house and do your thing. Lie to me, use me and I'll be worse than Bob. :)

Coke break over, back to work.


--
Character is what we are, not what others think we are.

No comments: